Your cart is empty
COMPLETE NM DRD AR-15 SERVICE RIFLE W/ UBR & RAILS
Many people can build an AR-15, but what makes our rifles so special is that we take the time to build these rifles with percision in mind. We start with the upper receiver and tune them so each barrel fits them to perfection in order to produce the most accurate build we can achieve. Then we make sure every part is torqued to the right spec so that it can withstand years of satisfaction on the range. Then we focus on the lower receiver and ensure that the upper and lower fits just right while minimizing the "slop" to help ensure the rifle maintains the needed acuracy for delivering those top notch groups and scores. We use Trigger-Tech or Geissele Hi-Speed National Match Triggers to ensure that each rifle is equipted with the best parts to help our shooters achieve that winning score. We also use only the best national match barrels for our rifles which we personally use and have won many local, state, regional, and national championship matches, to include a few national records. This rifle comes with;
- DRD NM AR-15 SERVICE RIFLE MOD 2 upper designed for High Power Rifle Competition that meets both NRA and CMP competition rules.
- Forged upper receiver CNC machined from 7075 T6 aluminum, Type 3 hard anodized black, faced to ensure perfect fit with barrel to improve accuracy
- Satern/Liberty Barrel, HBAR contour, 20-in long, 1/7 twist 3R Button Rifled barrel, .750 gas block, 1/2-28 threaded muzzle, stainless steel
- RRA NM CMP TRO Handguard. Mil-Spec hard coat anodized 6061 aluminum
- Lower receiver is CNC machined from 7075 T6 aluminum, Type 3 hard anodized black, with an 8 position UBR Gen 2 buttstock designed to offer similar strength and stability as a fixed stock with a consistent and comfortable cheek weld in any position.
- Trigger (Trigger-Tech or Geissele match trigger)
Optics not included
***Builds take 2-4 weeks from order to shipping***